– improved energy and stamina
– Improved sleep quality & duration
– higher metabolism
– Improved mental clarity
– balanced immune system
Facts about vitamin B12 injections…
– ageing means we absorb less vitamin B12 from food it is estimated 85% of us come up short of the necessary B12 from our diet.
– absorption of B12 in food requires a substance from our stomachs called instrinsic factor, the production of which decreases with age.
– people with chronic fatigue or anemia require injections of vitamin B12 because the oral form is unreliable.
The cost is £25 per treatment and only takes a few minutes..